Back to Top

Sophia Soraya Make up - REVIEW

As a beauty blogger and a LOVER of beauty products, choosing my make- up artist for my wedding wasn't going to be easy.
I searched for months as I knew what I wanted but just needed to find that person who just KNEW the look I wanted to go for.
It was like fate, as Sophia doesn't live too far away from me. I described how I wanted the works, heavy make up, super glam, high up do. She was THE ONE!

This is the look we had settled for on my trial. Sophia is so sweet, she tried different looks on me and was very patient. 


We made a few changes on the actual day which is always bound to happen once you've got the real wedding outfit on. I absolutely LOVED the vintage hair do in my trial, but I wanted to go simpler. You cannot go wrong with a simpler look, it's timeless. I decided on a centre parting instead. 


I told Sophia I wanted a classic look, Pakistani look. Heavy make up, very big on the eyes. I told her I loved the Mughal/Jodha Akbhar/ Umrao Jaan type of look. Everything I asked of her, she did. If she thought something didn't look good, she spoke up. Which I loved!
I've heard a few girls tell me about their awful experiences with certain make up artists, giving them time frames, adding extra costs for last minute things on the morning. You don't need that stress on your special day. My Videographer was asking Sophia to hold her poses and she didn't mind at all. Put me at ease completely. 
Sophia doesn't charge stupidly high prices either. She's worth checking out. 
Thank you so much Sophia. You're an absolute star!

 I am a big fan of Sophia's work. I hope you all add her to Instagram " Sophiamakeupartist "and check her work out. 

She's getting herself onto YouTube soon too. Keep an eye out :)

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment