Back to Top

Lumiere De Vie - Intense Rejuvenation Creme - REVIEW

As a few of you may know from my last blog post, Twitter & Instagram (@UnLeeshd) 
I attended the Hilton Metrapole, in London last Sunday to check some new products out. 
I will do a blog post especially on the show itself tomorrow.

This post is about this fabulous moisturiser.
 I have ordered a few Motives cosmetics without trying them out. Their skincare range sounded promising but I wasn't going to pay out for a product I was unsure about. Make-up is something I'll buy without trying but I'm a little fussy when it comes to Skincare.

R.R.P £47.50/50ml
 The packaging is lovely. But more importantly, the product..
I tried out this cream as well as the serum and they both looked promising.
 I decided to buy the moisturiser first. After just under a week of use, I can officially say that I'M IN LOVE! 
The richness of this cream and subtle scent really appeals to me. I hate, and I mean HATE overly scented skin products. 
My skin is so irritable. Anything with too much of a scent to it has a habit of making my skin all red and itchy. 
This cream is lovely. The richness makes your skin feel so soft and healthy, which is perfect for the colder/bitter weather here in England.
Your skin feels so smooth after the application, you can even use it as a base for your foundation.

Gorgeous, rich cream

A little goes a long way.

I love the concept behind the name of this Skincare range, Lumiere De Vie is French for Light of Life. 
Amber Ridinger, who has come up with this line explained that she loved this name because this brand brings Light into peoples lives.
 It adds confidence to the skin. It minimises those spots, marks and red areas to the skin that can sometimes put you down. 
This line is all about being positive & confident in yourself, which I simply adore.

This product claims to -
  • Hydrate
  • Repair stressed skin
  • Reduce appearance of wrinkles, lines and age spots
  • Improves radiance and firmness
 I really can't wait to order the serum next which has had such amazing reviews.
 
Keep an eye out for this Skincare range, I think it'll be one of the next big things really soon.
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

1 comment: