Back to Top

Original Nipple Balm for Lips - DR LIPP. REVIEW.

You didn't read this wrong. YES! This lip balm was once used as a Nipple balm for breast feeding mothers. 
Dr Lipp's Nipple balm for lips can be used for EVERYTHING skin wise.
You can use it during and after pregnancy, on Baby's bottoms, Eczema, Dry skin problems in general as well as using for lip gloss, as an eye cream or highlighting purposes.

I mentioned in my last post how I visited a SPACE:NK in Birmingham. This was needed! Especially since the colder months are upon us, it is so important to moisturise.

£11.50 for 15ml
 
I'm loving this product. The only ingredient in this product is Medical Grade Lanolin. I love products that are natural. This product is also Hypo-allergenic. 
My skin is so sensitive, I'm constantly itching away. This product is thick enough to moisturise thoroughly into the skin without irritating it even more.
It is only a small tube but you don't need much if you're using for small everyday uses e.g. Lips, nipples, under the eye, highlighting.
In my opinion, this is a handbag ESSENTIAL!

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

1 comment:

  1. I've heard al ot of good things about this, think i'm going to have to give it a try x

    ReplyDelete