Back to Top

Aveda's Invati Hair Range.

I have recently been introduced to Aveda products. I've used Herbal Essences for so long, I never thought to use any other brand. Until..

I saw this advert on the tele. I'll tell you now, I'm one of those irritating people who can't leave adverts on, I switch from channel to channel until my tv shows on again. Something about this ad had me HOOKED!


I love Indian remedies, this ad reminded me how amazing these remedies are. 
Turmeric is a well known spice to us Indians. I was always told to drink warm milk with 1/4 spoon of Turmeric (haldi) as it was good for you, especially when poorly. Turmeric is used for many different reasons Skincare, haircare, cooking. It's amazing.

I'm very " in to" natural remedies as oppose to relying on medications and different chemicals unknown to me. 
This advert just caught my whole attention.
I've got the whole range at home and I love it. 


This range promises to reduce hair loss and breakage to keep hair longer.
 The scent might be a little strong but I can assure you, your hair does not smell of the shampoo once its dry. 
It definitely smells of mild spice, if any of you have ever tasted "Paan" also known as a Betel leaf, it kind of smells like that but you can't smell it once you've washed and dried your hair.

My hair feels so healthy and thick. I used to hate having thick hair as a kid but all I want now is thicker hair! I highly recommend this product. This range comes with a Scalp Revitalizer which you spray and massage into the scalp. I've only used the Shampoo and Conditioner so far. I will do a seperate post on the Spray once I start using it.
All Invati kit is £86.

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x


0comments

Post a Comment