Back to Top

Harrods.. Wishlist. Part 1.

Harrods is a luxury department store in the centre of London. For those who have never been, it's really great! I walk around like I own the place everytime I go haha (I wish!)



It got me thinking though.. If I could actually afford to buy handbags and clothing from there.. What would I buy? I will do a double post on this, discussing two different designers.

I dedicate my first post to HERVE LEGER dresses!

The celebrity world seem to love these dresses with a passion. 
They are skin tight and look as though the suck everything in, 
making you look trim and ever so sexy.

Kim Kardashian.






 
J to the L O



Our very own.. Cheryl Cole.
I saw this one on www.Harrods.com and I fell in love. 
From shade to style, it looks great. I would never have imagined that I would ever like chic skin tight dresses, but I'm happy to say after going from a size 14/16 to now a 8/10.. I look at dresses like this and think.. THIS might actually suit me!!


Available at Harrods.com £2375.00
I adore Harrods and cannot wait to post again tomorrow. I have a big wishlist but I've condensed it down to two designers :)
www.harrods.com/brand/herve-leger/ 

Hopefully, my wish will come true one day and I will eventually own my own Herve Leger dress.

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

1 comment: