Back to Top

Favourite Movie and Song of the Month - Wedding Special.

It's JUNE already! I feel like this year is just whizzing by. 
First and Foremost.. I want to Congratulate one of my good friends, Adam (Adge!) as he got married yesterday!!
Congrats Adam & Sarah.. I wish you a lifetime of nothing but happiness.

I'll be dedicating this post to them, this month.
 I've chosen a movie and song to relate to weddings.

Movie of the Month.

My Big Fat Greek Wedding


This has to be one of my favourite movies of all time. Greeks are so similar to Indian's in the way they think. Traditions and all.. This film made me laugh as I could see my family doing and saying the same things. Great film, brilliantly funny. It's a must watch!


Song of the Month.

Bruno Mars - Marry You.

As most of you know, I am a MASSIVE Bruno Mars fan. The fact that I didn't get tickets for his tour this year is still a sensitive subject lol
This song is off his first album. I've completely rinsed the album, every song is a winner.. this one especially!

Enjoy!
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x


0comments

Post a Comment