Back to Top

Organic/Herbal life.

Don't mistake this for Herbal life the brand. I'm talking in general. I've always been a fan of health food stores. Some people look at me with disgust when I sit there eating Dried dates, blueberries, sunflower seeds and raisins etc
I haven't chosen to take the super healthy path, I genuinely enjoy eating all of those things.



For the last few weeks, my diet has been mixed. I've had my usual healthy stuff but equally I've been eating a lot of 'on the go' type snacks such as Crisps and biscuits. I cut those out of my life for years and all of a sudden I'm eating them again.

As of tomorrow, one stressful part of my life will be finished and I cannot wait. I can finally go back to the gym and give my body the cleanse it needs. I've stopped taking any medication as pain relief methods, I've stopped taking medicines for colds, coughs etc All I take now are my inhalers for Asthma but I know once I'm back to being all healthy again, I won't need those either.

I'm really interested in Herbal life and Organic food, so please post here if you eat or drink anything for specific reasons, whether its medical or cosmetic. or even tweet me @UnLeeshd
I'm so interested in cleansing my body and only eating and drinking what's good for you. Obviously, I'm not that strict.. I will have the odd KFC or Nandos here and there but I do need to start respecting my insides more than I do at the moment.

Get in touch :)
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment