Back to Top

REVIEW: L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D Mascara - Black Lacquer

This mascara promises to:
  • Volumise
  • Lengthen
  • Texturise
  • Curve
I tweeted a week ago, claiming that I'd found THE best mascara ever.. I genuinely do believe this is THE ONE and here it is..

I know it's a little out there to say this is the "best mascara ever" but, it has worked really well on my eyelashes.
 The mascara is a strong and dark shade of black. I love that this mascara is a little thick. 
The best thing about it is, it doesn't feel thick on my lashes. I put two coats on and this is how my lashes looked..
I've recently used just mascara and eyeliner on my eyes. No eye shadows as this mascara plus a little top eyeliner has such an effect.


They look fake, this look isn't for everyone, but I adore the thick and full eyelash look. I paid £10.99 for this and I know for a fact it will be the only mascara I use for a long time.

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

6 comments:

  1. I really want to try this now. Your lashes look lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby, I'm pretty addicted to this mascara now x

      Delete
  2. Defo want to to try this and the false lash flutter mascara, love ur lashes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mascara is seriously the bee's knees. I've been wearing it for around 3 years in the waterproof version (as Europe gets these things way before us)! I can't find anything as amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i looked at this mascara but wasn't sure if it would deliver! it looks like how i like my lashes though so might have to give it a go! im giving up on my current maybelline mascara because it goes flakey really quickly!

    xxx

    www.sarahkatepowell.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried the one in the gold packaging a couple of years ago and thought it was brilliant. Did you find the lash fibres got in your eyes at all? Mine was fine for the first say half of the day but towards the end I would get irritated picking bits out of my eyes. Shame as the effect of the mascara was amazing. Wondering if they have changed the formula and I should try it again.... M x

    ReplyDelete