Back to Top

Profectiv Growth Oil - First Review

I am slightly obsessed with hair oils at the moment. I did use the Moroccan oil once or twice at my local hair salon however, I think the oil is a little too expensive for my liking. Especially since I know that there ARE cheaper oils out there that do a similar job.
I've been using Kitoko oil for the last  few weeks which is a lovely hair oil.

I was recommended to go to an Afro-Carribean shop as they offer a wide variety of hair products. 
Over the years, I've always gone to one in my hometown to buy food.. ha typical! 
I even bought hair extensions from there during my 'Kardashian hair phase' ha ha!
They are absolutely great for hair products. I asked the lovely lady which oil I should buy as they had over 20 different varieties and without me even discussing which ones were best she pulled this one out and said "forget the other, this is the one for you!"



You just use it like a normal hair oil/serum. Use a pea size amount and run it through your DRY hair before heat styling is the best time to apply it.
I only bought this yesterday but I have a good feeling about it. My hair NEVER curls when I use tongs, It waves but never curls. I tried this oil out yesterday and totally forgot i'd put it in. I went to curl/wave my hair and noticed that the curls were actually curls and not waves. 
They stayed put all night (6 hours)
I woke up this morning to find my hair was still curly.
I'm guessing it wasn't a coincidence and that it had something to do with this oil.


From what I've read on this product, I'm quite chuffed that it's now part of my hair care.
It has a tropical fruit (Pineapple. Passion Fruit) type scent to it which is so lovely. I keep smelling my hair :)
For £3.99 I don't mind if it doesn't work, but if it DOES, then this is a bargain!
I will revisit this hair oil in two weeks time :)
I've looked online and you can purchase this from £3-6 for the same size bottle (236ml)
This oil can also be used as a nail cuticle oil too or for dry skin.

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

1 comment:

  1. Loving the blog facelift! Looks pretty :)

    I find then when I put oil into my hair, my curls lok so much more defined! Especially with coconut oil! xo

    ReplyDelete