Back to Top

Kitoko hair oil.. Part 2.

About two weeks ago, I wrote a post about Kitoko hair oil.. Click here to read about it!
http://unleeshd.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/kitoko-hair-oil.html



I have been running this through my hair everytime I wash my hair and after two weeks I've definitely noticed a difference.
The bottom of my hair seems to get super frizy after blowdrying. It usually looks really dry which is the reason I started using a hair oil in the first place. After two weeks of using this i've noticed how the frizz has completely calmed down.
My hair looks shiny and quite soft too.
At the moment i'm still unsure if I would buy the big bottle. I'm more intrigued by coconut oil which would be miles cheaper and feel more natural!
I will try a cheaper alternative as I would like the oil to make my hair longer and stronger. This oil is good but I do believe there is better out there.

*newly added*



Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x


0comments

Post a Comment