I made some yummy biscuits this morning. Thought I'd share the simplest of recipes here incase you wanted to make some before Christmas Day :)
100g Soft Butter
100g Caster Sugar
275g Plain Flour
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon Powder
1 Beaten Egg
1. Beat the butter and sugar till fluffy with the cinammon powder.
2. Carry on whisking and bit by bit add the egg
3. Fold in the flour until you get a light dough, you may need to add a little more flour if its still sticky.
4. Roll it out and use your different shaped cutters to make your shapes, pop on a grease proof papered tray (Ha!)
5. Pop in the oven for 10 mins until golden :)