Back to Top

ALAN CARR.. You Spexy Beast!

Hi dolls,
I mentioned the other day that I was off to The NIA, Birmingham to see my absolute favourite comedian.. Mr ALAN CARR.

He's a Northamptonian so I have a soft spot for him hehe Love the guy. I met him about 3 years ago haha was a bit of a mission to say the least!

***Leesh's blonde moment story*** 
I saw a sign at my local WHSmiths, something about Alan Carr's book signing. So I got super excited and thought OMG! I've gotta be there! I love this guy.
His book wasn't even out at the time so I just took my "Toothfairy" DVD.
I told my cousin sis about it & she even took the afternoon off work... (think you can see where this is going...)
I missed 1 lecture & 1 seminar at Uni... went into town. We got there on time and everything, but the place was empty!!?
I kept thinking, surely i'm not his ONLY fan, Where is everyone?
After a 10 minute search, we looked at the same sign I saw that day I first saw it.. turns out we'd gone a week early LOL.. Yep!
I didn't bother looking at the date. I just saw TUESDAY, Didn't bother looking at what Tuesday! Dear Oh Dear!*** Anyway, I went the week after and FINALLY met him hehe



Now, I've watched his Toothfairy DVD thousands of times and was a bit skeptical about this new tour, wasn't sure if he'd be able to produce something as amazing as the last one.

All I can say is.. What an absolute talent! He did it again. I was laughing so hard, I had to take a few puffs of my inhaler. I couldn't get my breathe back haha! How bad is that!!!?

Anyway here's a few pics :)
We were SO close :)



My new night time eye mask lol :)
 His dvd is out later this year, defo worth buying i'm sure! He always adds a smile on my face, especially with those little jokes about Northampton. Let's face it guys, he's right!! haha x x

Brilliant night.
P.S. 1 week left to enter my giveaway :)

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

1 comment: