Back to Top

No longer an ELF Virgin.. EOTD

Hi loves. 
I ordered my first couple ELF products a few days ago, they arrived today. I must say for the price and quick delivery, i'm so very impressed with the products!
I ordered the ELF Eyeliner & Shadow Stick & The Eyeshadow primer. Thought i'd try it out and see how it looked.


Eyeshadow Primer £1.50  Eyeshadow Stick £3.50
First of all, I covered the whole eyelid with the Eyeshadow.
I then used 'Twice Baked' by UD on the outer corners. What I love about the eyeshadow stick is it's waxy texture. Any eyeshadow you use over the top will defo stay and you don't get any fall out. SCORE!


Eyeshadow stick :)

I then lined the bottom waterline with the eyeliner which is nice and subtle :)

Eyeliner. 

Ended up with this..
Without the Flash.
Also, I know my lashes are falling off LOL
What other ELF Cosmetics would you recommend?

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x
P.S. I now have 100 GORGEOUS GFC followers. I adore you guys! x 

12 comments:

  1. I definitely recommend their brushes - both from the studio line & the normal one.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorge!! I NEED your hair and eyebrows! LOL, Im still an elf virgin....ah one day LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty look, I have been wanting to try out there eye primer stick, just waiting for another 50% off sale and get one of everything! Congrats on the 100 followers too :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nat :) I'll check em out!

    @Vikki haha i'll send you both :P they are SO worth checking out!

    @Ayshe thanks doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your so pretty!! From what i can see :P LOL
    I havnt tried anything from E.L.F , maybe sooon!! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol Aww don't be silly hun! I never add full face pics to my blog.. Bit of a private freak lol x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha!! Same here!! :P
    following back !! :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your really pretty!! I've always wanted to buy something from elf, but never got round to it, haha! Would you recommend the eyelid primer? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alisha definitely get the studio powder brush next. I am sure you will be impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great great...i have ordered a few things hope they come to me soon... ^_^

    love your look
    new follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have gorgeous eyes! I'm not a big fan of ELF but I highly rate their studio brushes xo

    ReplyDelete