Back to Top

Nu-Bar me up! *NOTD*

Hi lovelies, second post of the day :) If you read my previous post 'Summer wish list' You'd know that I ordered two gorgeous Nu Bar Glitter nail polishes.
I bought two from the Sparkle collection, this is what they look like..

Sky Sparkle.


Hyacinth Sparkle.. modelled on my baby sis's nails lol bless :)
These polishes are just so so perfect for the Summer, I spotted it on my friend once and HAD to order some. I put about 3 coats on to get this look,
One thing I would do though is buy a similar shade nail polish and use the glitter over it. It'd make it look so much more brighter :)
You can order these off www.Feelunique.com. They cost £6.80 each, but they are so worth it!

I'll definetely order more over the summer period, they are so cute :)

Have you ever tried any Nu Bar nail polishes? What did you think?
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment