Back to Top

..And they lived Happily Ever After.

Afternoon all, I will keep this very short & sweet. Just want to Congratulate the beautiful couple. William & Kate are such a stunning couple. Must admit, I cried through it all, happy tears of course. As we all know i'm in LOVE with anything to do with Fairytales, Weddings & Love itself hehe

I thought it was hilarious & so cute when they were both on the balcony and he asked 'Shall we? Kiss?' It really made me laugh. They are so perfect for each other.

I know a lot of people are having massive street parties, and going out tonight, I decided to bake cupcakes for my Family, Friends & Neighbours.

 
Just to end this post. I wish the happy couple lots of luck & happiness & just want to end with this quote..
"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale." - TheSingleWoman

Hope you have a lovely day :)
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

3 comments:

  1. Aww such a cute post! The wedding was amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! Love the cupcakes, so cute!

    www.allthingsmakeup.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lovelies :) x x x

    ReplyDelete