Back to Top

My Favourite Quotes

Hello you lovely lot.
As mentioned in my very first post, as well as this blog helping people stay motivated & inspired, I'm also blogging about things I Love. I'm not sure about you, but when i'm feeling a little down about something, or uninspired, I love reading quotes to help pick me back up. 
I wanted to share my favorites with you. I know a lot of people do the same as me. 
They always make me feel that little bit better.


Love.
Love for your own reasons, not someone else's. Make sure you live your own dream and do so with so much force, it becomes a reality


Love is weird; You go from being strangers. To being friends. To being more than friends. To being practically strangers again; so fast.


A woman would run through fire and water for such a kind heart.-William Shakespeare


Letting go isn't easy but when you think about it, it's sometimes best for your heart and not you ♥






Carpe Diem. (Latin phrase from a poem by Horace.)  'Seize the Day.' :)


Love the moment, and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries. - Corita Kent.


Life is too short. Kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly, and forgive quickly.


Dream as if you'll live forever.  Live as if you'll die today.  - James Dean


Why always "not yet"?  Do flowers in spring say "not yet"? - Norman Douglas



    • What are you favorite quotes? I hope you enjoy reading this post!
       Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x


    0comments

    Post a Comment